TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
Please refer below to the general terms and conditions regarding the booking of Tiny and Judy goods and services. If you have any queries relating to the specific terms and conditions for any event, please contact us
- Thank you for taking part in this workshop to further develop your vocation. Signing the registration form together with the Terms and Conditions forms a contract between you and us.
- Your investment to us entitles you to –
- a. Attend the chosen workshop as agreed in the registration form
- b. Receive a copy of the materials (subject to clause 9 and 10)
- We may change the workshop hours and or location for any reason by notifying you in writing and detailing substitute hours and location and
- a. We will have no liability to you
- b. You shall have no claim against us in respect of same
- You must pay your investment to us in consideration of the workshop services in one lump sum on the signing of the registration form by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim
- If you advise us by notice in writing 21 working days prior to the workshop that you do not wish to receive the workshop services this agreement will be at an end and we shall refund you the balance of all monies you have paid to us EXCEPT FOR A R2800 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT amount. There will be no cash refund within the 21 working days prior to the workshop start date.
- We may cancel the workshop service for any reason by written notice to you. We will also refund you the investment you have actually paid to us within 7 working days of giving you notice of cancellation. We shall have no further liability to you in respect of the cancellation (clause 13 shall apply).
- We acknowledge that you shall not be entitled, and shall not claim other than by strict compliance with Clause 5, unless Clause 6 applies. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this agreement on which we rely.
- We have all the right, title and interest in all the intellectual property used by us in performing the workshops and all intellectual property we may develop as a result of the performance of the workshops
- In performing these workshops for you, we do not transfer title to you in any intellectual property and title to all intellectual property remains with us
- You may not
- a. Alter any of our intellectual property or the materials
- b. Copy or reproduce the content of the workshop or the materials
- c. On sell the intellectual property or materials
- The agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by both parties
- Should any provisions of this agreement be held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreements, representations or undertakings are suspended
By registering on line and purchasing a ticket I accept the terms and conditions as stated above for the workshop